A promise of Commitment
We, the C.C.A.E. staff, parents and community, guide each child in achieving his or her greatest potential by providing a diversity of experiences which integrate excellence in education with the child's individual abilities and unique talents. We share the responsibility, in safe and secure environment, for student aquisition of academic, creative, emotional, physical and social skills necessary for entering society as contributing members. We strive to enchance each child's experience at C.C.A.E. by continually assessing and evaluation our attainment of these goals as measured by descriptive outcomes.
It is important to have my child reach his full academic potential. Therefore, I will encourage him/her by doing the following items that are checked.
- see that my child attends school regularly and is punctual.
- adhere to school safety procedures and parking guidelines.
- establish a time and place for homework and check it regularly.
- support the school staff and respect the diverse cultures of the school.
- have ongoing communication with my child's school and teacher.
- limit and monitor my child's TV and movie viewing.
- encourage daily reading at home.
It is important that I do the best that I can. Therefore, I will do the following:
- come to school each day and be in class on time.
- have my homework completed and turned in on time.
- have the supplies that I need.
- always try to work to the beast of my ability.
- show respect for myself, my school and other students.
- follow the rules at my school and home.
- believe that I can learn and I will learn.
Students must be given the oppurtunity to succeed. Therefore, I will do the following:
- be punctual and provide an environment conducive to learning.
- have high expectation of myself and my students by using methods and techniques that work for my classroom.
- maintain open lines of effective communication with my students and their parents in order to support student learning.
- seek ways to involve parents in classroom activities.
- respect the students, their parents and the diverse culture of the school.